Department of Philosophy
You can find an up to date version of my full CV at the bottom of the page.
- Postgraduate Research Associate, Princeton University (2020-current)
- PhD in Philosophy, Princeton University. 2015-2020
- Advisors: Morison, B. & Lorenz, H.
- Dissertation: Aristotle on Principle Justification (learn more)
- BPhil in Philosophy, University of Oxford (Brasenose College). 2013-2015
- Advisors: Peramatzis, M., Charles, D., Shields, C., Judson, L.
- Thesis: Aristotle on the Status of Change and its Definition
- Examination Subjects: Metaphysics, Ethics, Aesthetics, Kant, Ancient Philosophy
- BA in Literae Humaniores, University of Oxford (St. John’s College). 2009-2013
- 1st Class Honors (Double First)
Picture taken in Mercer County, 2019