Department of Philosophy
You can find an up to date version of my full CV at the bottom of the page.
- 2020-present: Postgraduate Research Associate, Princeton University
- 2020 – PhD in Philosophy, Princeton University
- 2015 – BPhil in Philosophy, University of Oxford (Brasenose College)
- Thesis: Aristotle on the Status of Change and its Definition
- Examination Subjects: Metaphysics, Ethics, Aesthetics, Kant, Ancient Philosophy
- 2013 – BA in Classics, University of Oxford (St. John’s College).
- 1st Class Honors (Double First)
Picture taken in Mercer County, 2019